From RiceFamily Wiki
- Meltdown and Spectre Vulnerability Fix - Oh Freaking Great, Hardware based Vulnerabilities now!
General IT Security
- Equifax Hacked 2017
- NIST 800-40r3 - Guide to Enterprise Patch Management Technologies
- Windows 2003 Server Users get the Shaft!
- YouTube video with an interesting take on the "Arms Race" and the implications of current situations
- Security Checklist for Linux Workstations
- IO Encryption may result in Perfect Security eventually
- Monitoring my Home Network Traffic
- Cyber Threat Cartoon - It's a people problem.
- Lock Picking Information
- WannaCry Malware Wikipedia page
- Intel Firmware Vulnerability
- Vol 8-11 alert a really difficult phishing scenario thats very hard to beat
- Project Zero - Down the Rabbit Hole!
- kwikset smartkey is a VERY good lock that is re-keyable and VERY hard to pick.